Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 1-on the road :o)




Alrighty-we made it out the door this morning 9:15 AM & actually got as far as Ohio...a little town called Zanesville that is actually very close to the place where Longaberger baskets are made -SO0ooo guess where we are stopping tomorrow? Yup, can't pass that opportunity up-not being this close to the building shaped like a basket and not actually going to see it-I would never hear the end of it!
Well, let me show you a picture of our stop for dinner today,..,. my husband had to surprise me with this one because I used to love "Big Macs" before I went on this no beef kick a couple months back......

Anyways, we are at the most adorable campsite ever-in fact we were talking about staying here for a week-it is so nice (and clean) and the views are to die for (plus the owner has a yorkie that is a bailey look a like-go figure) So what else could one ask for? Oh and did I say reasonably price and the is wifi free !
Got here too late to take any pictures (plus we had troubles with our electrical system discharging) but I will try to take some tomorrow and download them in that blog....but for now-it's hitting the sack (can't believe I'm saying that it's only 9:23 ) but been a long harrowing day
Oh and Lauren & Ali-so far we've been thru Penna, W. Virginia & Ohio (mark them off)

2 comments: