Sunday, September 20, 2009

9-18-09 Silver Dollar City

1PM pulled into their parking lot, decided this was easier than trying to go to Wilderness campsite down the road, unhook & then get back to SDC since they close at 6PM and tickets are about $50 each for a day pass, little did we know that staying at Wilderness we would've gotten two day passes for the price of one except it wouldn't have done us any good since our second day at the site it rained :o(


SDC was an experience-don't know if I'd go out of my way to do it again unless I brought the kids with-simply because all the rides and admissions are included with the cost of the tix and we didn't do any of the rides but we saw and did plenty. A lot of craftspeople and their wares how they make them and of course for sale. I even took a picture of a little old violin maker (lady) that was in her 90's sitting playing with a young feller playing a guitar that was so thrilled that I took her picture :o)

this post was in the process but then we lost internet connection so we re-did it the next day...now miraculously some of it reappeared so I am including it as a "footnote" you might say because I can't really remember what we said in the one after and I don't really care at this point if ya get my drift, lol. Too many dang days in this camper and too many dang nights trying to get this internet to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment