Thursday, August 13, 2009

Heard from Brother Bobbo in Alaska

Linda, your so much the techie one, nice site. I tried to post a comment but couldn't quite figure it out, but if this is a family road trip then I think it's only fair to show not only your mug but your loyal and faithful husband (Dad's 1st and most favorite son-in-law) Well I be checking in on your trip, it sounds like fun and a lot more comfortable then what Mary (7 months pregnant), Robert and our 90lb Shepard (with bad gas @ times) did in a station wagon back in 1976 from San Diego to New York.

Enjoy

LOL
Bob Nedzwecky907-617-7383 cell

There ya go- it's that simple to post a Blog- see I'm not so techy :o)
lov ya bro
next time you get to post it
Maybe we can hook up somewhere in the US of A- are you still planning on flying out?
p.s. took your hint too & dug up this ole pic of Joe & I from some cruise we were on way back when- looks like we were happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment