Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pre-set up posting :o(


I really don't know what I'm doing but here goes....thanks to my dear friend Deb from Georgia (she hooked me up to this site) I am going to be blogging my way across the USA with my husband Joe (and hopefully journaling as we go, with pictures) for all our friends and family to check out, if they so desire! No more boring pictures to look at when we get home, lol-only to look at on this site, if and when you desire!

It's also our 37th anniversary today, so I need to make this a quick entry and make some special plans before my husband wakes up....
I'm going to try to attach a picture of the Hi-Lo trailer we purchase a couple weeks ago- that will be our "home" for a couple weeks in the fall-so wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. So is this baby new? did you sell the silver one? Where are you going? KOA's are the way to go...believe me. They are consistent...never any surprises...sometimes they have restaurants that will even deliver to your site...pools are always clean...never a surprise like in National Lampoons Vacation. remember the pool? Yuck! Go KOA all the way. Sign up on their web site to get discounts.
    I wish we were going with ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi-no unfortunately the "silver" one is still here and taking up room in our son's driveway...we had put mega bucks out trying to get it into shape until we just finally said enough is enough :o( We're hoping to get some of it back by selling it either on Craigs list or for scrap-someone somewhere might want it-hopefully!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete